Robert L. Cassio
Focus of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Civil Litigation
- California, 1999
- J.D., San Joaquin College of Law, 1999
- Institute of International Corporations and Comparative Law, University of San Diego at Barcelona, Spain, 1997
- B.A., California State University Fresno, 1992
Professional and Civic Involvement
- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar
- American Bar Association
- Fresno County Young Lawyers Association
- California Workers' Compensation Defense Attorneys' Association
Robert Cassio is a shareholder with DCLBV. He is a lifelong resident of the Central Valley and practices with the firm’s workers’ compensation department.
After earning his Bachelor of Arts degree at California State University, Fresno, Mr. Cassio received his Juris Doctor degree from San Joaquin College of Law. He has also studied in Barcelona, Spain through the University of San Diego Institute of International Corporations and Comparative Law.
Mr. Cassio has handled all phases of workers’ compensation cases from advising employers, trials and the appellate process. He also has experience with employment, civil and administrative cases. Mr. Cassio has also lectured throughout California on workers’ compensation issues and employment issues.
Robert is a member of the State Bar of California, Fresno County Bar Association, the American Bar Association and a member of the California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys’ Association.