Megan K. Lucchesi
Focus of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- California, 2007
- J.D., University of California, Hastings, 2007
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 2004
Professional and Civic Involvement
- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Young Lawyers Association
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Fresno County Women Lawyers
- President (Former), Fresno Industrial Claims Association (FICA)
Megan Lucchesi is a shareholder with DCLBV. Her practice focuses on workers’ compensation.
Ms. Lucchesi attended college at University of California, Davis. She graduated Cum Laude with degrees in both Economics and Political Science, as well as a minor in Managerial Economics. After college, Ms. Lucchesi attended UC Hastings College of the Law, wherein she was an editor for the Hastings Business Law Journal and a competitor for the Hastings Client Counseling Team.
Ms. Lucchesi has clerked for the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office wherein she conducted numerous preliminary hearings. She has also served as a research assistant.
She was the President of the Fresno Industrial Claims Association (FICA). She is a member of the State Bar of California and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California.