Candace M. Talbot
Focus of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- California, 2014
- J.D., San Joaquin College of Law, 2014
- B.A., California State University, Fresno, 2010
- The Asian Citrus Psyllid and the Regulatory Takings That Organic Farmers in the State of California May Face With its Eradication Program (2013) 22 San Joaquin Agric. L. Rev. 85.
Professional and Civic Involvement
- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Fresno County Women Lawyers
Candace Talbot is an associate with DCLBV. Her primary focus is workers’ compensation defense. Mrs. Talbot has defended a variety of workers’ compensation claims in her legal career and is experienced in all stages and aspects of defending workers’ compensation claims.
Mrs. Talbot was born and raised in Fresno. She graduated from California State University, Fresno in 2010, Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Political Science. During her undergraduate studies she participated in Fresno State’s Mock Trial Team.
Mrs. Talbot later earned her Juris Doctor from San Joaquin College of Law, graduating in the top 10% of her class with high honors. Mrs. Talbot participated in the prestigious San Joaquin Agricultural Law Review and was published in the 22nd volume with a comment focusing on regulatory takings that may be associated with state eradication programs. She then went on to become the Notes and Comments Editor for the 23rd volume of the San Joaquin Agricultural Law Review.
Candace is a member of the State Bar of California, Fresno County Bar Association, and Fresno County Women Lawyers.