Connie M. Parker
Focus of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Business Litigation
- California, 2007
- J.D., San Joaquin College of Law, 2007
- B.A., California State University, Fresno, 2003
Professional and Civic Involvement
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Valley Public Radio Community Advisory Committee
Connie Parker is an associate with DCLBV. Her practice focuses on employment defense, workers’ compensation defense and business litigation.
In addition to being admitted in all California courts, she is admitted in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Northern and Central Districts of California and the United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit.
Ms. Parker was born in Illinois but grew up in Fresno. She completed the paralegal program at Fresno City College and went on to complete a Bachelors of Art in History, graduating magna cum laude, at California State University Fresno. Ms. Parker attended San Joaquin College of Law and completed her Juris Doctor degree with high honors in 2007. During law school, Ms. Parker was an extern at the California Court of Appeal Fifth District and served as Production Editor for the San Joaquin Agricultural Law Review. Ms. Parker has practiced law since 2007, but has over 20 years of legal experience starting with a paralegal career at DCLBV.
When not working, Ms. Parker enjoys kick boxing, yoga and spoiling her pets.